Residents can walk up and get their first dose of the vaccine at a vaccination double decker bus that will stop in Southall next week.
On Friday, 30 April residents will be able to walk-in and get their vaccination on a bus which will be parked at the Park Avenue Gurdwara in Southall
- Date: Friday, 30 April
- Time: 10am-3pm
- Venue: Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, 2 Park Avenue, Southall, UB1 3AG
There is no need to book an appointment and the walk-in service is available to everyone over the age of 45. Or in these categories:
- Aged 42 or over on or before 1 July 2021
- At a high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- Have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- Have a learning disability
- Are an eligible frontline health or social care worker
- Get a Carer’s Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you are a carer.
It would be helpful if attendees can bring identification or a NHS number but this is not a necessity.
Get your vaccine elsewhere
There is no need to book an appointment at a mass vaccination centre for your first vaccine if you fall in to the categories of people able to get their first dose. Residents are encouraged to book a test because walk-ups do not guarantee a vaccination slot because they are operated on a first come, first served basis.
The walk-up service is only available at mass vaccination centres in north west London, a list of which can be found on the the local NHS website. These centres are open 9am to 7pm daily.