The council has re-opened applications for the local restrictions support grant for businesses who may not have applied for the national lockdown grant during the last application window or where circumstances have now changed. Those businesses have until 11.59pm on Monday, 22 February to submit an online application.
You can apply if your business has been forced to close during the national lockdown periods of:
- 5 November 2020 to 2 December 2020
- Since 5 January 2021
- And you have not previously applied for funding.
Before you apply for the local restrictions support grant
- You business must have been trading in the period up to the national lockdown restrictions
- Qualifying businesses that are eligible are those that have been forced to close during the national lockdown by government and include non-essential retail, leisure, personal care, sports facilities and hospitality businesses
- Your business must be liable for business rates in the London borough of Ealing
- If you have already received a business grant for the national lockdown periods you should not apply again as no additional payments will be made.
You will need
- Bank details (including a bank statement for the business. We can also accept a photo of a bank card in the business name)
- Business and contact details
Ideally you will have
- Business rates account number
- One of your unique business identifiers from the following:
- Company reference number (CRN)
- VAT registration number
- Self-assessment / partnership number
- National Insurance number
- Unique taxpayer reference (UTR)
- Registered charity number.
The council has been continuously supporting businesses in Ealing throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and has so far distributed more than £97million of grants and £59million of reliefs.
Sign up to receive the council’s business newsletter. The latest business financial information is also available on the council’s Help for business webpages.
We appreciate that this is an incredibly distressing time for businesses and the council will continue to support local businesses.