Entry to our second Seasons of Ealing photo competition closed yesterday (Tuesday, 2 January). We have picked a shortlist of nine winter pictures you sent us – and now we are running a public poll for residents to vote for the winner.
The idea was for people to enter their own snaps taken in the borough of anything of an wintry flavour.
View the top entries
After the deadline for entries, a panel had the hard job of judging the entries. In the end, it selected a shortlist. These shortlisted photos are being showcased in a gallery for you to take a close look at. Click here to see which one you like best.
The nine shortlisted photos you can see in the gallery are:
- Sparrow on snowy garden fence by Harpreet Gehdu
- South Ealing Road in snow by Ciaran Kelly
- Robin in wintry garden by Ian Strachan
- Dolphin Road in snow with people by Syed Bukhari
- Frosty berries by Evgeniya Mamedova
- Elthorne Park sculpture on a winter’s day by Caroline Page
- Fox and magpies in garden by Liz Scarff
- Scotch Common avenue of trees in snow by Imran Malik
- Hanwell Community Centre in snow by Gavin Glean.
Now vote for your favourite
We want you to pick your favourite and then go and vote in our public poll on the Ealing London Facebook page.
The poll will close at 11.59pm on Tuesday (9 January 2018) and the winner will be declared the next day. The winning photo will be included in the February edition of Around Ealing magazine.
More to come…
If you fancy getting involved, there will be another Seasons of Ealing photo competition – and next time it will be spring themed. More details will appear in Around Ealing and on this website – why not sign up for our fortnightly Ealing News Extra email updates to make sure you are one of the first people to find out?