Have you lost your job or are at risk of redundancy? We can help you develop new skills with our free adult learning courses.
Vocational and professional courses
Our new free vocational and professional courses take place between January and July 2021, twice a week. They are:
- Business administration level 2
- Customer Service level 2
- Counselling levels 2 and 3
- Digital skills for work level 2
- Employability level 1.
Functional skills courses
Our new free functional skills courses start from the week commencing 1 March to the week commencing 5 July 2021, twice a week. They’re:
Eligibility criteria for free courses
- Would like to learn a new skill and
- Is aged 19 +
You will also need to meet one of the below criteria:
- Currently living in London and have been living in the UK/EEA for the past three years
- People (or their spouse) with a UK/EEA passport
- Those with a biometric residency permit
- Those who have settlement in the UK.
Enrolling on a course
All these courses require an assessment, so we can make sure this is the right course and level for you.
To book an assessment, please register on the Ealing adult learning website for any of the following assessment sessions or email us on email@example.com:
- Thursday, 11 February morning
- Wednesday, 24 February afternoon
- Thursday, 25 February morning
- Thursday, 25 February afternoon.
Ealing resident’s story
Read Mohamed’s story about how he benefited from the council’s training and job help.