Have you lost your job or are at risk of redundancy? The council can help you get back to work, develop new skills and improve your health and wellbeing with its adult learning courses, many of which are free.
Eligibility criteria for free courses:
- Furloughed workers and self-employed whose incomes are below the London Living Wage
- Those made redundant as a result of the crisis
- Key workers requiring additional training to meet the changing demands of their roles
- Learners who are at risk of digital exclusion.
You also have to:
- Be 19 years old
- Live in UK/EEA for past three years and currently live in London
- Hold a UK/EEA passport (or spouse)
- Hold a biometric residency permit
- Have settlement in the UK.
Free courses include:
- Digital skills
- Customer service
- Emergency first aid
- Health and social care
- Web design
- Mindful meditation
- And many more.
Enrolling on a course
If you would like more information on courses, email the adult learning service at email@example.com
Which course is right for you?
You can find information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work on the National Careers Service website.
Ealing resident’s story
Read Mohamed’s story about how he benefited from the council’s training and job help.
Help with finding work
If you would like some information, advice and guidance on CV writing and on your job search, email firstname.lastname@example.org