The Ealing Summer Festivals 2018 begins tomorrow (Saturday, 30 June) with the Greenford Carnival. It is the first of six events this summer, including top class music and comedy, that will be taking place in three of the borough’s most popular open spaces.
It will all begin tomorrow (30 June) with Greenford Carnival’s usual mix of community fun and family activities at Ravenor Park. It will be followed by Ealing Beer Festival between 11–15 July, and Acton Carnival on 14 July. Then Ealing Comedy Festival will run from 19 July to 27 July, Ealing Blues Festival will run over the weekend of 21–22 July, and the following weekend will see the return of Ealing Jazz Festival (28–29 July).
The series is produced by the Event Umbrella on behalf of Ealing Council.
You can read our guide to the Ealing Blues Festival, which will feature acts including leading Rolling Stones tribute act The Counterfeit Stones and also Kitty, Daisy & Lewis, fresh from the release of their fourth studio album.
We also took a look at the Ealing Jazz Festival, which will feature Mobo Award-winning singer-songwriter Zara McFarlane and this year’s headliner, Afrobeat pioneer and iconic drummer Tony Allen.
Take a look at what we told you is on offer at the Ealing Comedy Festival too. From Nish Kumar to Josh Widdecombe and two packed gala nights stuffed with comedians.
Take a look at the other events on the official website.
Dates for the diary
- Greenford Carnival. Ravenor Park, UB6 on Saturday 30 June
- Ealing Beer Festival. Walpole Park, W5 between Wednesday 11 – Saturday 15 July
- Acton Carnival. Acton Park, W3 on Saturday 14 July
- Ealing Comedy Festival. Walpole Park, W5. Between Thursday 19–Friday 20 July and Wednesday 25–Friday 27 July
- Ealing Blues Festival. Walpole Park, W5 on Saturday 21–Sunday 22 July
- Ealing Jazz Festival. Walpole Park, W5 on Saturday 28–Saturday 29 July