We have reached the final of the Love Your Place: Summer photography competition and we need you to select the winner from the top four pictures.
You have already narrowed our shortlist down from eight excellent snaps down to four. And now it is the final reckoning.
All four finalists are in the carousel of images at the top of this page. They were:
- B – My girls in Walpole Park, by Tammy Nguyen
- E – Wildflower border at Perivale Park on a sunny July morning, by Liz Scarff
- F – Love in the park at Acton Carnival 2019, by Syreeta Boost
- G – The summer series of the Ealing Mile, at Lammas Park, by Roger Green
(You can still see all eight shortlisted photos in our gallery ).
There are two ways to vote – via two of the council’s social media accounts:
- Facebook – See the ‘pinned’ top post to vote
- Twitter poll – See the ‘pinned’ Tweet at the top of the feed
Get voting – you have until 12noon on Wednesday (7 August) to make your thoughts known on which photo deserves to win. The winner will then be announced later that day.
As well as being published in Around Ealing magazine (and on this website) the winner will get a meal for two people at Tonktosu, the Japanese restaurant in Ealing Broadway, to the value of £50.
The three runners-up will not be empty-handed, though. Each will receive rewards vouchers giving the bearers a free ramen of their choice at Tonkotsu Ealing.